In comparison to getting new cabinets, the cost is roughly 1/3 or better. While it’s easy to look at the cabinet cost only, please remember that if you replace cabinets, there’s also:
- a counter top to remove
- a counter top to reinstall or have the new one purchased/installed
- a plumber to do a disconnect of water lines
- a plumber to do a reconnect of water lines, faucet, etc.
- disposal costs or arrangements
- a kitchen that is unusable for 2 to 6 months and as a result, more cost eating out or changing your cooking habits