Milwaukee Painting Contractors Values
Colorwheel Painting, S.C. Painter’s Culture & Value Contract
The following values were created by the employees of Colorwheel Painting, S.C.:
1. Commitment: I believe in the mission and vision of Colorwheel Painting, S.C. I am committed to Colorwheel’s clients. I am committed to myself and my own journey in life.
2. Ownership: I am accountable and responsible for my actions and for almost everything taking place in my life. I am accountable for my results and I know for things to change, first I must change or pursue it.
3. Learning: I learn from my mistakes. I consistently try to learn new things. I seek to learn new skills and gain new abilities. I also seek to learn from others and help others learn.
4. Success: I focus my thoughts, energy, and attention on the successful outcomes for Colorwheel and myself. I want to win and I want others to win with me.
5. Teamwork: I am a team player. I do what it takes to achieve team goals. I focus on cooperation and try to come to a resolution, not compromises.
6. Balance: I have a balanced approach to life, remembering I must balance work with my own personal life. Within my own personal life, I must keep balance so I can come to work and productive.
7. Fun: I value laughter and try to create a fun working environment for myself and all others around me. I take time to enjoy and celebrate the successes I experience.
8. Gratitude: I am happy and grateful for the items and opportunities I have in my life. I say "thank you" and show appreciation to those around me, including TEAM members, customers, and others I encounter.
9. Systematic: I recognize by following systems, there is no reason for me to fail at Colorwheel Painting, S.C. I know Colorwheel Painting, S.C. has systems in place I can turn to, and I am supposed to turn to the system for solutions rather than people. When I have ideas, I implement them into the Colorwheel Painting system.
10. Innovative: I know there is almost always a better way to do things. I continually ask myself "how can this be done better and when I have an innovation, I share it for the good of the TEAM. I also use Colorwheel Painting’s innovations to my advantage.
11. Uniqueness: I know I am unique, and the others around me are unique. I respect and appreciate it. I know together, our uniqueness creates a unique team, and a thus a unique business, even if we are a painting company, we can be different from the competition in very good ways.
12. Image: I know my own image reflects the image of the business. I feel dressing professionally, and staying clean in a dirty business, is important to our success.
13. Approachable: I am in a service industry, and thus must serve our Customers. I know to do this, I must be approachable. I will seek to meet our Customers and TEAM members and make them know I can be approached at any time, for any reason. I will break down barriers of awkward silence with simple greetings.
14. Integrity: I speak the truth even if it is a truth I don’t like to admit to. I deliver what I promise, and what Colorwheel Painting promises/contracts with our customer.
15. Respect: I respect myself and the other items of Culture. I respect others around me, including TEAM members, the Customer, and people I encounter in everyday situations. I also know I can respect someone without having to like them.
16. Communication: I talk openly with my TEAM and the Customer. I know without communication, systems can’t run correctly, and problems can’t be solved. I will always try to spearhead problems by talking with someone and referring to the systems.
17. Equipped: I provide the tools and brushes I need. I keep them with me at all times of work. I take care of the equipment I have so it works properly. I realize being equipped allows me to do my job.
18. Organized: I believe in being organized. This organization helps me live the life I want both at and away from work. I see the benefits of being organized. I seek to make myself and Colorwheel Painting, S.C. more organized. I fix unorganized things.
19. Quality: I push quality throughout my life, for my life, and in the things I do. I use consistency to create quality. I use systems to produce quality. I know learning creates an opportunity for better quality, as does innovation. I also realize quality isn’t always a part of the actual work; it can be Quality of Experience. I will use other points of Culture to ensure I have a high quality work experience, and the customers have a quality experience with Colorwheel Painting, S.C.
20. Excellence: I believe excellence is a way of life, not an adjective for any one thing I do. I continually seek to be excellent. I can be excellent in exemplifying all the points of Culture. I believe in never ending improvement.